HDFC Bank ranks among the top lenders providing a wide range of credit cards to help people shop for a variety of products and receive numerous cashback and discount offers. Amongst its many credit cards, HDFC Moneyback Credit Card is arguably the most popular of all. The reward point offers and their redemption as cashback make it the go-to card. So, without any further delay, let’s check out the card offers in this article.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Benefits
Here’s a list of benefits you can make most of using the MoneyBack credit card.
- Earn 2 reward points per every ₹150 spent on the card
- Welcome benefit and renewal benefit of 500 reward points each on the realization of the membership fee
- Grab 2X rewards on online spends
- Rewards can be redeemed as cashback, with 100 reward points equaling ₹20
- Minimum 4 transactions to grant you free accidental death insurance up to ₹50 lakhs and free fire and burglary protection for goods above ₹5,000 for 180 days
- Grab an e-voucher worth 500 on spends of 50,000 a quarter
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a minimum transaction of ₹400. The maximum cashback is capped to 250 per statement cycle
- Zero lost card liability
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card Annual Fees & Other Charges
To continue the membership, you must pay the following fees.
First Year Membership Fee – ₹500
Renewal Membership Fee – ₹500
Charges on Revolving Credit – 41.88% per annum
Late Payment Charges – ₹100-750
Cash Advance Charges – 2.50% of the cash withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is greater
Overlimit Charges – 2.50% of the overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
Note – 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST) would also be levied on the annual fees and other charges
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card.
- The credit card can be offered to both salaried and self-employed
- While the minimum age of the salaried is 21 years, the maximum is capped to 60 years
- Self-employed must be a minimum and maximum of 21 years and 65 years, respectively, to apply for a credit card
How to Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card?
You can apply for a credit card on the official HDFC Bank website or at its nearest branch. Irrespective of the mode of application you choose to go with, you need to mention your personal and professional details correctly before submitting the application to HDFC Bank, which would scrutinize your candidature thoroughly. As soon as the details are authenticated successfully, the application would be approved.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Application Status
You can even check the status of the credit card application by entering any of the Application Reference Number, Application Form Number or Date of Birth. Apart from that, you must enter the mobile number and captcha code before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom. The status would then be flashed on the screen which can be anything from approved, rejected or pending for approval. You can know the reasons for rejection, if it’s the case, on the screen.